Delegates who find themselves unable to attend WTC 2021 after submitting a registration form are most welcome to nominate a substitute. All substitutions and cancellations should be notified in writing by e-mail to Insight Outside at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations until 30 June 2021: 50€ for administrative costs
- Cancellations from 1st to 30th July 2021: 50% penalty
- Cancellations after 30th July 2021: no refund - 100% penalty
Covid-19 specific policy
- If you do not get your VISA, and you can prove it through documents, we will refund 100% of your fees (except 50€ for administrative costs and banking fees for the refunding), should we receive the notification at least 30 days prior to the conference.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
Should you need to cancel during the uncertainty of the outbreak, the organization will refund your registration fee, with no penalty. We will require a proof of travel restrictions from your university or organisation.
DELEGATES CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Delegates will be offered the opportunity to subscribe to a cancellation insurance covering the costs related to their participation in case of major impossibility (illness, strike, riots, job transfer, job lay-off,…) covering registration fees, accommodation expenses, travel expenses. The subscription will be proposed in the registration process.
In the event WTC 2021 Organizing Committee must cancel the congress due to unforeseen circumstances, such as epidemic/pandemic security reasons, the congress will be converted into a digital version, or postponed to a later date. Delegates will then be offered to defer their initial registration fees to the digital version fees or to the postponed event. In this event, there will be no refund of the total registration fee, but only of the difference.
WTC 2021 Organizing Committee will not assume responsibility for any additional costs or charges related to the initial registration, to include charges made for travel and accommodation.